Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), India’s premier industry association will be organizing Excon-2013. And Our Company Shree Conmix Engineers Pvt Ltd. was successfully participated in Excon-2013.
The 7th International Construction Equipment and Construction Technology Trade Fair, between 20 – 24 November 2013 at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre, Bengaluru, India.
Presently in its 7th Edition, the International Construction Equipment and Technology Trade Fair is supported by the Indian Construction Equipment Manufacturers Association (ICEMA) as Sector Partner for the event.
Excon-2013, the premiere exhibition of Construction Equipment (CE), played a key role in positioning India as a global hub for construction equipment manufacturing.
Drawing 800 exhibitors from 20 countries, this edition witnessed the largest Industry and visitor participation since its launch in 1995, making Excon-2013 the biggest-ever exhibition.
There were country pavilions from China, Finland, Germany, Italy, South Korea, Sweden, Turkey and the UK, reiterating the potential of the Indian construction industry to grow to $5 marker share of $ ? 2.9 billion.
- Largest Construction Equipment Exhibition in South Asia
- 2,00,000 Square meters of exhibition display area
- UFI Approved Event
- 731 Exhibitors
- 28,332 Business Visitors
- 243 Products Launched
- 9 Country Pavilions China, Finland, Germany, Hongkong, Italy, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, UK & USA
- Rs 600 crores Business enquiries generated at Excon 2013
- 20 Countries Participated
- 7 Country Pavilions
- 5 Days of International Exhibition